Coulson Read Lewis were founded in 2004. We were initially a Criminal Firm but have over the past 12 years expanded into other areas of law as our practice has grown.
We have been fortunate enough to expand through repeat business and word of mouth. We believe the highest compliment you can be given in the legal profession is to be recommended by existing clients to new ones.
We have offices in Hereford and Leominster and whilst a great deal of our practice involves representing individuals and companies in Herefordshire, we reguarly represent clients from Worcestershire, Shropshire, the West Midlands and further afield.
At Coulson Read Lewis we have a dedicated team of lawyers and support staff whose only concern is to do the best at all times for our clients.
- We believe going to see a solicitor should not be an ordeal.
- We believe your solicitor should not patronise you.
- We will listen to you and advise you, thats all, it really is that simple.
- We offer a free 30 minute consultation with a solicitor.
- We offer flexible funding options in respect of your case including in certain circumstances payments of our fees by installments.
- We will endeavour to give you an accurate quote as to our fees and in certain circumstances offer the security of fixed fees.
- We hold contracts with the Legal Aid Agency to offer Legal Aid in respect of Crimnal Law and Family Law.
- We are proud to have been recognised as expert providers of legal advice and representation by the Law Society in;
Criminal Law - holding accreditation in Criminal Litigation
Family Law - holding accreditation in Childrens Law